3 bed luxury cottage
Combining family comforts with seaside luxury, Westholme is a newly refurbished upper floor, three-bedroom, two storey apartment set within the Castle Village on Tregenna Castle Resort's estate. This well-appointed holiday home sleeps up to 6 people and offers a travel cot, highchair and two stair gates.
Please scroll down to view the property features and book your stay.
Please note that this property is only available for a Sunday arrival for stays of 7 nights. Shorter stays are also available for this property at certain times of the year.
Tregenna Castle and its staff act solely as a booking agent for Signature Collection properties at the instruction of the owner of Westholme.
*Please note that use of the golf course is chargeable.
This property features:
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen Diner - HD 42” SMART TV with complementary Netflix and WIFI, a selection of family board games and books for all ages and an oak wooden dining table which comfortably seats 6 people with space for a children’s highchair
- Kitchen/Diner with Fridge/ Freezer, Cafetiere Ninja Food Blender, Dish washer, Electric hob and oven, Microwave oven, Clothes washer / dryer
- Family Bathroom - Includes shower , toilet , basin , LED lit wall mirror and shaving socket
- Bedroom 1 Twin Bedroom - 2 x 6” Zip and link beds , beside table and lamp , fitted wall headboard , dressing table and chair and coastal roman blind.
- Bedroom 2 - King-size Bedroom - x1 King-size bed , x2 Bedside table and bedside lamp , coastal wall art , dressing table and chair together with a built in wardrobe with interior single upper hanging rail and Velux blinds.
- Bedroom 3 - Master Bedroom - X1 king-size bed , bedside table, and lamps together with a chest of drawers and fitted wardrobe . A dressing table with matching chair.
- Shower room - A 9.8 KW electric shower, toilet , basin and shaving socket.
The ultimate seaside indulgence
Book your luxury St Ives cottage
If you're going to indulge in a seaside escape, there's only one way to do it. Treat yourself, your family, and friends to a luxurious getaway to the beautiful town of St Ives in the homely Porthallow.